AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- PROFESSIONAL DISCIPLINARY HEARING
RELEVANT CRIMINAL LAW EXPERIENCE
DEFENDING IN LARGE SCAKE IMPORTATION OF DRUGS.
DEFENDING IN LARGE SCALE FRAUD ON BANKS
- Internet pornography cases
- Sexual Offences (particularly historical allegations)
- Serious violence and dishonesty; including attempted murder
- Public Violence; Including football violence cases
- Appealed for Crown in Court of Appeal on latest case “Lucas Directions” Barnet 2002 [2 Crapp Rop II (Cited in 2004 Archbold at 4-402a)]
- Extensive experience of PII issues
- Drug offences, Including confiscation proceedings
- Offences involving public justice (Perverting justice, making false statements etc.)
- Money-Laundering cases
- Corruption and abuse of public office.
NB: Mr Heimler worked in banking and insurance industries before coming to the bar and has familiarity with internal procedures of such organisations to recognise and combat fraud.
Experience of working in insurance, travel and banking.
Legal Advice – Harrow Cab